• You must watch the Anatomy of a Megaformer M3 video before coming in for your first class. You will be required to sign a waiver stating you have watched this video.
• One class per day limit.
• Instructors and classes are subject to change without notice.
• Grip socks are required at all times and are for sale at the studio.
• All classes must be prepaid. All sales are final. Classes are non-refundable, exchangeable, or transferable. Packages can not be shared.
• We accept VISA, MASTERCARD OR AMERICAN EXPRESS.
• If you are an existing client, and arrive more than 5 minutes late to class, Core Evolution reserves the right not to let you attend the class, out of safety concerns. In addition, if there is a drop-in who is waiting, your spot will be given away. In either case, your session will be lost.
• If you are a new client and do not arrive at least 10 minutes before class to get orientation to the Megaformer, you will not be able to attend the class and will loose your intro session. It is incredibly important that we are able to walk you through the machine before class begins.
• Megaformer Package Classes must be canceled at least 12 hours prior to the scheduled class time. If you cancel within less than 12 hours, you will be charged as outlined below. You must log in to your account to cancel a class. Emailing the studio or leaving a message is not an acceptable form of cancellation. You must also watch the Anatomy of a Megaformer M3 video before coming in for your first class. You will be required to sign a waiver stating you have watched this video.
Cancellations for Drop in Series / Single Classes
• Late Cancellations (<12 hours before a class)- you will be charged for the session.
• No Shows- you will be charged for the session.
• If you book into a class but come to another class, you will be charged for both sessions. The only way to change class times without incurring a fee is to cancel out of an unwanted class at least 12 hours prior to its start-time and booking into another class.
Cancellations for Monthly Unlimited Members:
• Late cancellations (12 hours or less before class) will incur a $20 fee.
• No Shows will incur a fee of $25.
• If you book into a class but come to another class, you will be charged a no-show fee for the class you did not attend. The only way to change class times without incurring a fee is to cancel out of an unwanted class at least 12 hours prior to its start-time and booking into another class.
Cancellations for Private Sessions:
• Late Cancellations (<12 hours before appointment)- you will be charged a fee equal to 1/2 of your session cost.
• No shows- you will be charged the full amount of the appointment.
• Single Classes expire 30 days from the date of purchase.
• 5 class package expires 2 month from the date of first use.
• 10 class package expire 3 months from the date of first use.
• 20 class package expire 6 months from the date of first use.
• Unlimited Monthly Membership expires one month from the date of purchase.
MONTHLY UNLIMITED / CONTRACTS
• Limit of one session per day.
• Core Evolution is not responsible for any bank overdraft fees that may occur from late fees.
• Valid Mastercard, Visa or American Express must be on file for all active accounts.
• Month-to-month unlimited or one-month unlimited packages may not be frozen at any time, unless there is a medical emergency that would keep you from being able to participate in class.
• Contracts can be frozen for a minimum of 2 weeks and a maximum of 1 month at a time.
• If a class is full, adding yourself on a wait list is a great way to get into the class.
• If you are on a wait list, and a spot opens more than 12 hours prior to the class, you will be added AUTOMATICALLY. Therefore, if you no longer want to be on a wait list, you need to log in and cancel your wait list, or you will be charged once added to the class which you can not attend. You will get an auto-email confirming that you have been added to class.
• If it is less than 12 hours, we will email you or call you to make sure you can take the class.